Terms & Conditions
This site (the "Site") is made available by Adventure Golf Developments Ltd for your personal use. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (hereafter collectively called "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- You should assume that everything displayed on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You may not use, reproduce and download (hereafter collectively called "Use") such copyrighted works except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Adventure Golf Developments Ltd or another author who is authorised as copyright owner by copyright law.
Adventure Golf Developments Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your Use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Adventure Golf Developments Ltd .
- You may Use materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal Use only provided you keep intact all copyright notices and other proprietary notices. You are prohibited to modify, distribute, perform, transmit or publicly display the materials displayed on the Site.
- Nothing shall be construed to license any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights existing in the Site. Adventure Golf Developments Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy of the materials displayed on the Site.
- YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE AND ALL RESULTS DERIVED FROM THE USE AND BROWSING ARE AT YOUR RISK.
NEITHER Adventure Golf Developments Ltd NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE.
EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Adventure Golf Developments Ltd shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment on account of your access to, Use of, or browsing in the Site or your Using of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio displayed on the Site.
- Adventure Golf Developments Ltd has no obligation for monitoring any ideas, concepts, suggestions or comments (hereafter collectively called "Ideas") you transmit to Adventure Golf Developments Ltd by electronic mail or otherwise.
Adventure Golf Developments Ltd understand that you abandon all rights regarding the Ideas at the time when you transmit the Ideas to Adventure Golf Developments Ltd, and Adventure Golf Developments Ltd has no obligations to keep the Ideas confidential. Adventure Golf Developments Ltd has no responsibility for any problems or issues resulted from the Ideas. Adventure Golf Developments Ltd has a right to delete such Ideas from servers without notice.
- You are prohibited from sending any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane electronic mails etc. that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Adventure Golf Developments Ltd has a right to delete such information from servers without notice.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (hereafter collectively called "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Adventure Golf Developments Ltd and others.
- Adventure Golf Developments Ltd is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site.
- Adventure Golf Developments Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating.
You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.